Thursday, January 7, 2010

Can anyone recommend a good anti dandruff shampoo?

I've tried the usual 'cosmetic' shampoos (Head %26amp; Shoulders, etc) and most of the medicated ones (Nizoral etc). What i'd really like is something that is a good anti-dandruff but also leaves my hair in good condition. I find that the mediciated shampoos tend to dry my hair.Can anyone recommend a good anti dandruff shampoo?
If you really want your dandruff to disappear try this:





Make a strong nettle tea with 4 fl. oz of boiling water


You can use nettle t-bags about 3-4


You can also make an infusion of fresh nettle leaves if you can get them from the hedge grows


Leave it to cool


Strain/remove tea bags


When you are ready to wash your hair


Add a drop of fairy liquid


Add a beaten egg white


Brush your hair before shampooing


Use the mixture.


Please don't forget to rinse it as normal.





You will not only become dandruff free


Your hair will be shiny and silky





I've had a severe dandruff problem in the past


I used this concoction


I haven't any dandruff sinceCan anyone recommend a good anti dandruff shampoo?
Many thanks. It worked for me and %26amp; I am positive it will also work for you. Happy hair days!!! Report Abuse

put some droplets of vinger in glass full of water %26amp; after you wash your hair with any shampoo you want , just wash with the vinger %26amp; water your scalp %26amp; hair .. you have to use it several times %26amp; believe me its gonna disappear ... i tried it %26amp; it did work =)
Use an anti-dandruff shampoo only if the dandruff is excessive. Continue the use for two months after the dandruff is gone. Shampoos with lemon and olive oil extract are particularly good for dandruff-prone hair.





Clinic All Clear Dandruff Shampoo is a good bet.





Neutrogena Shampoo is a medicated anti-dandruff shampoo that works well as well.





Anti-dandruff shampoos are harsh on your hair, so make sure you use a good conditioner after you shampoo it.





Hope it helps!
Pert.





Pert is a 2-in-1 shampoo and conditioner.


Not only does it get rid of dandruff in 2 to 3 days,


it makes your hair SUPER shiney and silky.





When i first used this shampoo/conditioner i thought my hair would be really dull and have the shine ripped out of it, but when i dried my hair i was amazed!!!!!!!





Pert can be found at many drug stores.


It's in a greenish aqua colored bottle and the name is really big!





hope i helped!
lenium works after a few washes
Try washing your hair in olive oil and vinegar, leaving it on for several minutes. Lather, rinse, repeat.
selsun blue
i reccomend avon daily results shampoo and conditioner for dandruff it works a treat and leaves my hair feeling silky soft hope this helps it took me ages to find a good one
I have used Head and Shoulders for years I don't have dandruff and my hair is in good condition. Maybe you should seek professional advice....
i use polytar medicated shampoo its tar based, i'd recommend this to anyone with bad dandruff its marvellous stuff.
i recommend frutics

No comments:

Post a Comment