Thursday, January 7, 2010

Which Dandruff shampoo is the best to use?

I need to use something other than Head and Shoulders it didn't work for meWhich Dandruff shampoo is the best to use?
I don't have dandruff but my dad does. Use this I know it works.





Here. http://www.neutrogena.com/ProductsDetail鈥?/a>Which Dandruff shampoo is the best to use?
been there, done that. head %26amp; shoulders is your best bet.
selsun blue works the best, it even leaves your hair oil-free.


i love it, no more scratching for me, and it probably will work for you too.
try looking at everything at like walmart or something and choose from there. everyones scalp is different
i use head and shoulders and it works really well for me


selsun blue i have also heard works, but cant attest to that
you may have dry scalp. use conditioner. don't scratch your head a lot if it itches. go out and let the sun hit your hair. i keep my hair very short. so i dont use like gels or spray. i think those things are bad for your hair.
head and shoulders for a couple of weeks
you should selsen blue. i hear it really works.

No comments:

Post a Comment