Thursday, January 7, 2010

How do I know if I have dandruff, or shampoo build up?

I can't figuer out if it's dandruff, or if I need more water pressure.How do I know if I have dandruff, or shampoo build up?
If you have flakes on your hair and your clothes, then it is dandruff. I recommend using Selsun Blue or Head %26amp; Shoulders. Don't use any of these for an extended period of time.





If your hair seems dull even after washing it and you can't do your normal style then it may be product buildup. I suggest using a good clarifying shampoo. You should do this evey couple of months.How do I know if I have dandruff, or shampoo build up?
dandruff is usually flakey and looks like your scalp. if you look at the flake and it has indentations or a textured look, its dandruff, if its smooth and had no texture then it's shampoo build up. you can probably smell the fragrances from your shampoo on the flake if you have a really good nose. lol
Okay, if it's dandruff, you'll notice flaky bits of white on your scalp. If that's the case, just try Head and Shoulders shampoo. Works great to stop dandruff.


But if it's shampoo build up, then your hair will look more greasy on top than flaky. For that, you need to scrub it better with water, to make sure that you get all the products out.


(; I had both these problems, don't worry!
Try buying a shampoo that is ';deep cleaning'; such as Herbal Essence or Paintene. It will remove any excess gel or hairspray that might be leftover in your hair. If you are still seeing flakes, there is nothing wrong with using Head %26amp; Shoulders.
dandruff is indented and sometimes with holes(cause of hair follicle) and shampoo is smooth/flat but make sure to clean out all the shampoo cause then you won't be embarrassed =P
the easy way to tell if you have dandruff is if you have dandruff
If you're noticing flakes, it's dandruff.
when you scratch your hair does some white flakes (dandruff) fly out?


If it does then it is dandruff


i recommend you to use head and shoulders

No comments:

Post a Comment