Thursday, January 7, 2010

What is the best anti-dandruff shampoo in England.?

im 16 and have really bad dandruff. have tried using head and shoulders and it gets rid of the dandruff BUT makes my hair go very greasy very quickly like as soon as i have dried it my hair is greasy and i dont like it. Any advice? xWhat is the best anti-dandruff shampoo in England.?
Probably Nizoral,which is an antifungal shampoo.By coincidence it tends to help dry hair as well.What is the best anti-dandruff shampoo in England.?
I have scalp psoriasis, and whilst it is not similar to dandruff, I use Capasal which is available at the Chemists but is ';Off Prescription'; ie you can pay for it. It is much gentler than Nizoral, it is extremely good at removing greasy topical treatments (which is how I came to know about it) and it keeps my psoriasis at bay. You do not need to wash hair twice, which in time will slow down your natural oil production. It doesn't contain anything ';unpleasant'; and doesn't pong like Selsun, which I haven't used for many years so can't say anything for or against it.
1 - Are you asking Chemical vs. Herbal?


2 - Chemical shampoos will definitely have an effect but not as much as a herbal


3 - I've come across some great herbal products which will help


4 - Both of these products will help you out AND save you money - http://www.tr.im/dandruff and http://tr.im/dryscalp
Try supermarket brands to see if they make a difference. Sainsburys worked for me, :) If not maybe you should seek professional advice?
In the US, it is SELSUN. it is very good. After 2 or 3 wash, you will be done

No comments:

Post a Comment