Thursday, January 7, 2010

What is the best dandruff shampoo?

My scalp becomes really dry in the winter from the heat inside the house + blowdrying and then the low humidty air outside. My scalp gets itchy and flakey. This only happens in the winter though...so would I need a special type of shampoo since it is seasonal???What is the best dandruff shampoo?
I think Head and Shoulders is JUNK!!!! I use T-Gel when I get dry scalp, after using it once, I can see improvement.What is the best dandruff shampoo?
There are litterly 100s of smampoos and conditioners on the market. Here are some things that a women really needs for there hair


1. a brush {of couse}


Here are so shampoos andconditioners=


1.st. Ives Papaya


2.Vidle Sasson shampoo


3.Clairol Herble Escence


4.head and shoulders


5.dont where blach with out the blue
Head and Shoulders. Can use it all the time. It is the best you can buy.
';Don't wear black without the blue.'; whatever shampoo that is I forgot... %26gt;__%26lt;
Head And Shoulders

No comments:

Post a Comment