Thursday, January 7, 2010

I use head and shoulders dandruff shampoo but i still have dandruff?

like its not bad dandruff but if i play with my hair with a comb there is some that goes on the comb , why is this?I use head and shoulders dandruff shampoo but i still have dandruff?
selsen blue works good, just whatever you do dont use axe it sucks all their stuff sucks they are brainwashing guys into thinking their stuff makes girls sooo attractied to them and its not it is a huge turn off to me if a guy has axe onI use head and shoulders dandruff shampoo but i still have dandruff?
I think you have fungus try neutrogena t gel coal tar shampoo it works great or try to put some vinegar in your head for about a hour and then rinse good luck.
yea me too and h and s doesnt do shitt. Try Selsun Blue or get a prescription if its bad.

No comments:

Post a Comment