Thursday, January 7, 2010

What is the best dandruff/dry scalp shampoo?

I'm looking for a moisturizing shampoo to help with my itchy and dry scalp. I am a black woman w/ thin fine hair so I can not use certain products. I usually get eczema around my hairline/edges whenever the seasons changes, so I have to wash my hair more often than usual at this time of year. What is the best dandruff/dry scalp shampoo?
1st look at this as a problem from inside- out....drink lots of water %26amp; make sure you check your diet as it can be the cause of these things from inside out %26amp; our skin, %26amp; hair are a gauge to check these things nutrition wise. Take a viatmin b supplement %26amp; folic acid tablet which your hair skin %26amp; nails will love you for AND it gives you energy! Next...go to a beauty supply store %26amp; check out items ( shampoos or cremes for hair) that have tea tree oil in it. There are also the carrot produce oils etc. Best natural cheap trick at home is the old fashioned vinegar rinse ( add 1/2 teaspon apple cider vinegar to a 1/2 gallon of warm water %26amp; pour over your hair after shampooing--then rinse thouroughly) once a month also you can apply mayonaise onto your hair %26amp; wrap your head in a warm moist towel for about 10 minutes, then shampoo as usual. I also find that when My hair needs to have oils replenished back %26amp; I just want a shampoo to make my hair very healthy again, shiney %26amp; smell GREAT _ i shop until I find BRECK shampoo, very thick luxurious hair %26amp; CHEAP!!!!! Hope this helps! :)What is the best dandruff/dry scalp shampoo?
My son had a dandruff problem,so I rubbed baby oil into his hair and scalp. I left it in there for the entire day and after I washed it out for him ,his dandruff was gone and his scalp wasn't itchy and dry anymore.I've used other products on him but the baby oil was the only thing that seemed to work.
I have dandruff and i use head and shoulder's it with out a doubt works the best but dont forget to get the conditioner as well, it helps.
Sometimes my scalp gets dry too, and I've used Garnier's Anti-dandruff shampoo...You can tell the difference after just one time, and within a week or two it's all completely gone.
avoid using shampoo with conditioners..


u can try CANDID shampoo


itz easily available in any pharmacy



Celsum Blue is said to be great, but I also hear its kind of expensive. BUT Head and Shoulders works too :]
head and shoulders... or celsum blue... but celsum is more expensive
T-gel or head and shoulders :)
head and shoulders
try head and shoulder my aunt use it and it works

No comments:

Post a Comment