Thursday, January 7, 2010

What dandruff shampoo works really well when you have really dry skin??

Head and Shoulders have a whole line of lovely goodness that should be able to cater to your concerns.





Either that or look for a pharmacist brand (they smell really bad though)What dandruff shampoo works really well when you have really dry skin??
I have a really sensitive scalp and I can only use a few products for shampoo and conditioner. I hate the smell of Head and Shoulders. I wouldn't recommend that.





I use Abba Nourishing shampoo and conditioner. I have been using it for about 3 months now and is the best product I have ever used. I have also tried Paul Mitchell Tea Tree Shampoo and it works well.What dandruff shampoo works really well when you have really dry skin??
i lovee head and shoulders :D
A herbal rinse is a safe method of removing dandruff. Apply lemon juice with the rind on the scalp .After 5 minutes wash off with shampoo and water. More simple remedies for dandruff at http://usefulinfo-dandruff.blogspot.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment