Thursday, January 7, 2010

Can anyone recommend a REALLY GOOD anti-dandruff shampoo that actually works?

I stopped using Head %26amp; Shoulders coz one of my mates who works in a salon said that it strips your scalp





Vosene doesnt work either





Would prefer one that doesnt stink of sulphur and that i can use regulally. xxxCan anyone recommend a REALLY GOOD anti-dandruff shampoo that actually works?
Pert Plus 2 in 1- with conditioner or Neutrogena T-Gel.Can anyone recommend a REALLY GOOD anti-dandruff shampoo that actually works?
Selson Blue
The best one that I use that does a really good job of controlling my dandruff is Head and Shoulders Intensive Care Shampoo. It is in a dark blue bottle. Trust me this works like a dream in not giving me any dandruff and keeps my scalp healthy too.

No comments:

Post a Comment