Thursday, January 7, 2010

My hairs are very dry and there is dandruff what shampoo is best for me?

Hi guys,


I have very dry hair and there is dandruff, I am very upset please guide me what shampoo will reduce dryness and dandruff?My hairs are very dry and there is dandruff what shampoo is best for me?
head and shoulders, but it sounds like you wash your hair a lot. most shampoos are made to remove oils from your hair and oils are what give your hair shine and keeps your scalp from drying out. wash your hair every other day and use a good conditioner like garnier fructis. only use head and shoulders once a week and you hair will be dandruff free and shiny.My hairs are very dry and there is dandruff what shampoo is best for me?
go a nd have your thyroid checked.....
You should try ';Head and Shoulders.'; It works really good with people that have dandruff and dry hair.
you should first use sulfur shampoo, you can get it at any hair store, then use a Redken shampoo and a Redken conditioner to restore the moisture in your hair. It works for me. I've tried Head n shoulders, nutrogena, tea tree oil, Nizoral, and this is the only thing that works for me. Also use a leave in conditioner after you finish wash your hair. You'll see a difference. Once every 2 weeks get a protein treatment at your local stylist or you can use V05'S deep conditioning treatment ( the 10 minute one come with a deep conditioning cap) and you will see results.
tea tree oil shampoo, the organic kind, its all natural
Hi Mr AZF,


i know what its like wanting to be dandruff free.try nizoral shampoo u can purchased with a prescription over the counter at pharmacies.head n shoulders works great too .changed ur brand of shampoo every 2 to 3 mths as it will tend to be immune to the same type over long periods.
I agree with the others that Head and Shoulders will help with the dandruff. I would also suggest getting a moisturizing shampoo. Dove moisturizing is one that I prefer that is cheap enough to use every day. Sometimes I use a more costly conditioner, such as Joico's KPAK, because my hair is naturally very dry.
  • skin conditions
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment