Thursday, January 7, 2010

What is the Best Dandruff Shampoo?

I have tried Selsun blue, and head and shoulders. neither one worked. are there any others i should try?What is the Best Dandruff Shampoo?
T-Gel by Neutrogena is very good. Its rather expensive though. Like 5-6 dollars per bottle.What is the Best Dandruff Shampoo?
Head and Shoulders, it's the best brand for that. I wanted to answer this, even before I saw answer 1, so I guess it's well known for it.
You need to get head %26amp; shoulders.
If you are in the UK then its got to be Superdrug's Anti Dandruff Shampoo, the frequent use one! I tried everything there was on this planet and this one was the one i used for about two weeks, no more flaky head!!! I still use it now, brilliant stuff. It costs about 拢1.40 for a large bottle.
Garneir Fruitiese Dandruff control (sorry that is really spelt wrong but it comes in a lime green bottle and smells fruity)

No comments:

Post a Comment