Thursday, January 7, 2010

Is it ok to use dandruff shampoo on your eyebrows?

Cuz my brows are really flakey for some reasonIs it ok to use dandruff shampoo on your eyebrows?
ok, please just listen to my answer, cuz not to sound concided but its the best =] well it is perfectly fine to use dandruff shampoo on your eyebrows because most people don't know that the hair on yer eyebrows is the same as the hair on yer head. it truly works too. i use head and shoulders and it works like a charm! good luck!Is it ok to use dandruff shampoo on your eyebrows?
I would try lotion first. I get that alot too, lotion works though =)
No, use the same moisturizer you use on your face.
Shampoo might get in your eyes. I put my face moisturizer on my brows and let it soak in. It don't run.
Your eyebrows don't have dandruff their probaly just dry from the lotion you use or to much water bothering themm like showers, facewash..o and yea it's ok but your eyebrows dont have dandruff
Sure ...just cover your eyes .....





Hope this was helpful ~~~
My suggestion would be too see a dermatologist cause unless your don't put anything on your face and it is extremely dry and flaky then something is really amiss!
yes
errrr. i woul'dnt go as far to using dandruff shampoo on my eyes. They usually irritate the eye because of the scent and the ingrediant in them. Wash your face with cleanser made for dry skin and use a moisturizer. once a week scrub your face. I recommend using st. I'ves. peace.
just dont get it in your eyes..





well you can comb it with the eyebrow comb or w/e


and its not that hard to take off.
It's probably flaky because your skin is dry. You need a gentle face cleanser and get a really good moisturizer!! DON'T use dandruff shampoo on those areas because it's near the eyes and can get irritating. Too strong for the skin on your face.

No comments:

Post a Comment