Thursday, January 7, 2010

What is a good dandruff shampoo that works?

God Bless and Be Safe :)What is a good dandruff shampoo that works?
Whatever Head and Shoulders has in that dark blue bottle - it's 'Critical Care' or something like that. It's magic.What is a good dandruff shampoo that works?
T-gel is good but has a kind of overpowering smell, head and shoulders works and makes your hair lush and shiny also
All the men in my family have bad dandruff and kep it in check by keeping our hair buzzed close but i doubt thats an option for you. Ummm, my dad uses Head and Shoulders but I dont like it myself and I use a shampoo called Nizoral. It comes in a little box.
Selson Blue has worked for me. Salon Style if you like fancy.





Head and Shoulders is good too...
head and shoulders
Suave shampoos work great and are inexpensive.
Neutrogena T Gel
selson-blue
definitely head and shoulders......try it and u ll know notice the difference....

No comments:

Post a Comment