Friday, December 18, 2009

Can you make drugs out of dandruff shampoo?

I work at a drug store and our Head and Shoulders is being stolen NON-STOP. Sure it's an essential and can be resold to flea markets, but the amount they are stealing seems unreasonable that they are truly reselling that much. Are they making a drug out of this product?





When we don't have Head and Shoulders they move to Garnier Fructis and Pantene. They do not touch any other brands, if we are out of all 3, we do not lose any.Can you make drugs out of dandruff shampoo?
Wow, I've never heard of that. I did a search for whether you can make illicit drugs out of dandruff shampoo and found nothing.





Maybe you have some flaky-headed thieves.





At my drug store, they put things in locked cabinets that I never would have thought they need to, like Visine and stool softeners/laxatives. It makes sense though I guess (people who smoke weed use Visine to mask their red eyes and people who abuse pain pills need the stool softeners because of the constipation). But no other stores locked them up. I don't think we have problems with shampoo getting stolen, though.Can you make drugs out of dandruff shampoo?
Wow, that is a new one, I don't know of any formulation in which that is used. I will pass this along to my friends in the drug task force, though.





Thanks for passing on this information, will see what info I can come up with. Next time I am at the store, I will look at the labels to see what ingredient they have in common.





I DO know that on several Native American reservations, their stores cannot keep AquaNet hairspray, the people buy a can for 59 cents, puncture a hole in it, pour it into lemon-lime or orange soda, which coagulates the laquers, then they drink it, call it ';ocean';. It is full of ethanol and they get a nice high for not much over half a dollar.
It wouldn't suprise me, people try to get high on anything nowadays. For God's sake some will lick toads or sniff Ritalin. As far as the H and S, they could be huffing it, it does have a strong smell. As far as the other two they are good quality and can seem pricey to someone that' s pretty much broke so that might be why they steal that.
hahaha, that made me laugh xD

No comments:

Post a Comment