Thursday, December 24, 2009

I very frequently get dandruff.I want to avoid using anti dandruff shampoo.Is there any lotion which can help?

I used clinic all clear lotion for anti dandruff.It was pathetic and caused a lot of hair fall.. tell me some natural remedy also..


I even want to grow my hair long...How can achieve it?I very frequently get dandruff.I want to avoid using anti dandruff shampoo.Is there any lotion which can help?
You could try putting stale curd on your scalp an 2-3 hours before you wash your hair.





Try doing this once every week.... you will notice the difference





Growing ones hair is a natural process; just eat healthy and regularly oil you hair... also don't cut it too often:-)I very frequently get dandruff.I want to avoid using anti dandruff shampoo.Is there any lotion which can help?
use Almond oil for conditioning your hair which will help to moisture your hair and preventing dry skin - which is known as dandruff.


there is no any lotion which helps to grow hair faster or longer its all depends on individual diet in tack. Have balanced protein in your diet that will help a lot. and use shampoo for sensitive skin or for dry skin that will help. i hop this is what you were looking for. good luck for your answer hunting


regards






Washing hair with a weak solution of salt cleans the scalp, cures dandruff and prevents hair loss.A teaspoon of fresh lime juice for the last rinse, while washing the hair, is an useful remedy. More simple remedies for dandruff at http://usefulinfo-dandruff.blogspot.com/



Wash your hair with a good quality shampoo. DO NOT use conditioner. Then, place a small amount of baby oil in the palm of your hand and massage into your scalp. Bewtiful!

No comments:

Post a Comment