Monday, December 28, 2009

Does anyone know the best all natural or organic dandruff shampoo?

I heard olive oil works but I'm not sureDoes anyone know the best all natural or organic dandruff shampoo?
tea tree oil shampoo works really good.Does anyone know the best all natural or organic dandruff shampoo?
I haven't heard about the olive oil, but Pure %26amp; Basic has an excellent shampoo/conditioner combo set that works excellent for dandruff. They have natural ingredients, etc, but I don't remember if it's certified USDA organic. the JASON brand had a dandruff shampoo and tincture that my brothers have used and swear by, but I think they were just natural formulas as well, not USDA certified organic.
Try Paul Mitchell's Tea Tree line...it has peppermint and eucalyptis in it That will heal the dryness on your scalp. It is very concentrated and if used 3 times a week wont dry out the rest of your hair.

No comments:

Post a Comment