Thursday, December 24, 2009

What is the best dandruff shampoo?

I dandruff a lot my head always itching a lot. When I do put oils in it doesn't help me at all. What is the best shampoo to use to help me get rid of this? But Im a black person is there suggestion for me?What is the best dandruff shampoo?
I highly doubt what you have is dandruff. Dandruff is generally oily.


What you have is either dry scalp or psoriases.





Try some tea tree oil, or a scalp moisturizer like Nioxin Scalp therapy. If those dont work you can buy an over the counter kit for psoriases that will have hydrocortisone in it, or see your doctorWhat is the best dandruff shampoo?
You can use any dandruff shampoo but it will work better if you follow this method. Mix 2 tablespoons of apple cider vinegar and 6 tablespoons of hot water.Dab with cotton into the scalp,parting the hair with a comb.It should preferably be used at bed time. Next morning shampoo the hair. More simple remedies for dandruff at http://usefulinfo-dandruff.blogspot.com/
head and shoulders! duh


or selson blue


it doesn't go away quickly though- you got to give it like a few weeks
Do a search on mouthwash for dandruff.

No comments:

Post a Comment