Friday, December 18, 2009

What is the best kind of dandruff shampoo that actually smells good?

Head and Shoulders has improved their marketing and now have several new products which smell much better including a citrus breeze one that smells very good. Check out their new line of shampoos at http://www.headandshoulders.com/en_US/co鈥?/a> and order a free sample.What is the best kind of dandruff shampoo that actually smells good?
i was looking for some good smelling shampoo a few weeks ago so me and my friend went out to smell some(i no its weird)but herbal essences smells real good


but for bad cases of dandruff head n shoulders all the way





i have heard of selson blue or somthing that might work too but i have never tryed it





good luck:)What is the best kind of dandruff shampoo that actually smells good?
Mmm... Use Herbal Esscences...


Awww... *drool*


Smells soooo good...


But if you're against the torturing of animals like me, then I suggest Desert Essence Organics Hair Care Shampoo Lemon Tea Tree. Smells soooo good. It isn't for dandruff, but for me, if I scrubs my head when I shampoo I don't get dandruff.


That should work.


Yeah, Try that.
I like Desonex...the one with the orange cap.
i prefer herbal essences but if u have lots of dandruff i heard that if u put conditioner on your scalp it gives you dandruff..but i also like head and shoulders...or try redken
head and shoulders all the way.
Dandruff shampoos have actually come a long way. Both Head %26amp; Shoulders and Selsun have some that smell pretty good now days. My cousin and I were at Wal-Mart just the other day smelling them.
You might wanna try selsun blue or head n shoulders. they both smell good to me.
A herbal rinse is a safe method of removing dandruff. Apply lemon juice with the rind on the scalp .After 5 minutes wash off with shampoo and water. More simple remedies for dandruff at http://usefulinfo-dandruff.blogspot.com/
  • skin conditions
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment