Monday, December 28, 2009

I suffer from dandruff n i hav oily scalp i tried nizoral but it dint work.tell any gud anti dandruff shampoo?

i dont need home remedies. i used dankare. it worked well for me but i dont get it in de shops nowadays.. plz suggest me a not-too-costly n effective anti dandruff shampoo..I suffer from dandruff n i hav oily scalp i tried nizoral but it dint work.tell any gud anti dandruff shampoo?
Here is a link to a guide that will help you find a dandruff shampoo at a drugstore. Nizoral is the most expensive OTC remedy. This will help you find one that works for you.





Good luck!





http://juliakazan.blogspot.com/2008/07/d鈥?/a>I suffer from dandruff n i hav oily scalp i tried nizoral but it dint work.tell any gud anti dandruff shampoo?
Tegrin or Neutrogena T gel shampoo should work or a tar shampoo. I have found that using a liberal amount of Sea Breeze astringent after you shampoo and rinse and combing through the hair to the scalp and then rinsing again will allso help
I find that T-Gel works well as an anti-dandruff shampoo,





dont bother with any of that head%26amp;shoulders rubbish
try head %26amp; shoulders and give urself a mayo treatment once a week
head and shoulders

No comments:

Post a Comment