Monday, December 28, 2009

Will using my anti-dandruff shampoo after the Alberto VO5 hot oil hair treatment damage my scalp or hair?

I just bought the Alberto VO5 hot oil hair treatment. I know that u use it before you shampoo. The thing is I use an antidandruff shampoo regularly. If i use them in combination, will there be damage because its an anti-dandruff shampoo instead of a regular one. (My anti dandruff shampoo is the Neutrogena one)Will using my anti-dandruff shampoo after the Alberto VO5 hot oil hair treatment damage my scalp or hair?
thing is with most anti dandruff shampoos such as head and shoulders - the chemicals in them which are used to treat the problem can often cause other problems such as irritation to the scalp and making the problem worse.





try using a shampoo wuth tea tree oil in - tea tree oil is known for being v.good for greasy hair and dandruff and helping sore itchy scalps.Will using my anti-dandruff shampoo after the Alberto VO5 hot oil hair treatment damage my scalp or hair?
No go ahead, the only damage anti dandruff shampoos do is fade coloured hair
it wont damage your hair or scalp just make it smooth and have a nice glossy shine!
shouldn't hurt a thing..........
  • skin conditions
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment