Thursday, December 24, 2009

Will anti dandruff shampoo strip my red hair dye?

I started dyeing my hair from strawberry blondish-light brown to a vibrant red permanent color. After a few weeks my roots start to show through and the red turns into a coppery orange. I want to strip the red out of my hair and dye my hair to a lighter color, perhaps a soft blond. Do I need to take the faded red out first or can i just put the soft blond hair dye on straight away? I don't want it turning out green or anything!Will anti dandruff shampoo strip my red hair dye?
to do it yourself, bleach the red. it doesn't matter if the color comes out orangey blond, just use the blond dye and it'll look great.





Don't leave the blond dye in forever if you bleach tho. That'll kill your hairWill anti dandruff shampoo strip my red hair dye?
Reds are hard to keep looking nice, they fade with almost any shampoo. You'll have to have the red removed (professionally is best) before you go to blond, otherwise you might get a really unpleasant shade of orange.
It will turn orange first, you'd need to strip your hair of the colour or pre lighten.


So obviously the red will have to come out first.

No comments:

Post a Comment