Thursday, December 24, 2009

Is Dandruff shampoo effective as underarm deodorant?

Can anyone recommend what category I should be asking this in, if not biology?Is Dandruff shampoo effective as underarm deodorant?
I think there are other additives in deodorant that give it more staying power.----


Antiperspirants include aluminum salts which play an important role in reducing sweat deposits by helping to close the sweat ducts. Combating sweat with the aid of deodorant is hurried along with the inclusion of the antiseptic in the deodorant. Remember this only helps with the smelly secretion and not to eliminate the sweating


Deodorants contain an antiseptic to combat bacteria and they also reduce odor but do not cut down the sweating. Expect to find most deodorants to be scented giving a false identity to working miracles when in fact it is just overpowering a body odor smell for a few hours.


couldn't find any good info on dandruff shampoo though.sorry, but I hope that it at least half helps, lol.Is Dandruff shampoo effective as underarm deodorant?
That depends. Do you want your armpits to smell like your hair? Again, that depends. Does your dandruff shampoo smell medicated? Personally, I would prefer that my armpits smell nothing like my hair. Strangely enough, I like my hair to smell like Jojoba, but . . . .





And suddenly the joke became too silly to pursue!





Nope, I think it might be the simple fact that you are using a soap product on your armpits. Armpit odor is caused by bacteria which eat the salts in your perspiration and their farts cause the odor. Any soap with an Anti-bacterial additive will be successful in defeating the bacteria. I use one of those Thai stones for armpit deodorant. I have no idea how it works, but it's just a salty crystal that I moisten and smear. It works all day!
Used as a pigment and anti-fungal in both products. So you should probably still use deodorant.
Next time your out just ask your friends if you stink.
LOL thanks for the tip Happy!





Ummm how about Beauty and Style? =)

No comments:

Post a Comment