Friday, December 18, 2009

What is the strongest ';all-natural'; dandruff shampoo on the market?

Selsum Blue Medicated is the only thing that I have used that has worked to keep my dandruff at bay. Are there any ';all/mostly-natural'; shampoos on the market that can even close to compare?What is the strongest ';all-natural'; dandruff shampoo on the market?
Neutrogena T-Gel works the best. They have a few different formulations depending on what type of dandruff you have. I don't think it's an ';all- natural'; product though. There are different types of dandruff...those that happen because your scalp is dry and flaking off, or those that have a greasy scalp where oil and skin creates a buildup that flakes off. First determine which type you have, then you can buy the right formulation for you. This article will help you with that. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/DandruffWhat is the strongest ';all-natural'; dandruff shampoo on the market?
I use Head and Shoulders when I get dandruff and it works fine for me. But if you have something that works for you, why not use it?
Head and shoulders works great on dandruff and it sells good too!!

No comments:

Post a Comment