Monday, December 28, 2009

How do you get rid of dandruff without shampoo?

Or is that basically the only way?How do you get rid of dandruff without shampoo?
You can put tea tree oil on it. Its a natural antiseptic and worked for me. Also you can use vinegar and some say it helps restore the natural PH balance. I have tried both and continue to. The Vinegar I do once a month or so and the tea tree oil ever few days, more at first.How do you get rid of dandruff without shampoo?
I used to have really bad dandruff all the time when I was about twelve or thirteen. I started using an Anti-Dandruff Shampoo and found it didn't work at all. Eventually, I gave up on it and just went back to a normal shampoo. Ever since then, I haven't had dandruff.





Or if your a guy you could shave your head!


Hope this kind of helps (:
Depends on what type of dandruff and how bad.





I have to use the shampoo with tar in it. Using Hair dye elements it for me. Tea Tree oil which you can buy and add to your shampoo.


I am sure they sell creams for your scalp too.
Top Brass if you can find it I used to use this when I had a bad dandruff problem, it usually got rid of it in a few days http://a1468.g.akamai.net/f/1468/580/1d/pics.Drugstore.com/prodimg/143527/300.jpg
Don't scratch your head as often or theres no possible way. you have to use danderuff shampoo!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment