Monday, December 28, 2009

Is dandruff shampoo a good lubricant?

I'm just a bit too lazy to bother with foreplay. Sometimes I want to knock out a quick one before Seinfeld starts. What household items should I consider?Is dandruff shampoo a good lubricant?
use icy hotIs dandruff shampoo a good lubricant?
Try lotion... or an ACTUAL personal lubricant...
Dude, change your picture. I'm getting physically sick thinking about you and doing it.
Haha, either lotion or conditioner XD





Enjoy.
Tidy,, toilet bowl cleaner
My bffs gay stepbrother once used a spatual. ahaha.
BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA


nice u idiot


plz tell ur jkin, i hope u are lol
petroleum jelly!
most shampoos sting lol (ive tried many and im only 15 lol) hand lotion is #1
lotion? i wouldnt use shampoo
Yes, do that.


Then go fry a frozen turkey. lol. (NOT really...lol)
...Owch.
warm yogurt loool
No, try using veggie oil
You just made my day, i love you.
ummmmm no try something else man
your very ugly.





my eyes..





my eyess!

No comments:

Post a Comment