Thursday, December 24, 2009

Dandruff Shampoo!?

I have serious dandruff...I need a really good shampoo that can help me get rid of it. I use Selson Blue, but it doesn't help me at all! Please help!?Dandruff Shampoo!?
i foyu have it really bad then you prolley need a prescription brand.





i used to have REALLY REALLY bad dandruff..but i think i used head and shoulders extreme dandruff control.


when you use dandruff shampoo it usually dries out your hair so make sure you put conditoner in your hair alot.Dandruff Shampoo!?
I kinda feel toembarrased to go ask for a perscription, and plus I wouldn't know what kind of doctor to go to. I did find some that has like something tar in it as it's active ingredient, and so far, no flakie mess...*cross fingers* Report Abuse

head and shoulders or purt plus.
';head and shoulders intensive treatment'; it works great! in three days my friend was dandruff free!!! (if you dont want to use head and shoulders a secret tip is to use less shampoo.)
i say head %26amp; shoulders...


my boyfriend uses it %26amp; whenever i go over to his place %26amp; take a shower it works for me. ** i have long (down to my butt) dark brown /almost black hair.
well i went to my doctor and i told her i already tried the selson blue and head and shoulders and she told me to use t-gel by neutregena and only wash my hair every other day and now my dandruff is completely gone!! hope this helped!!
Head n Shoulders or there's a good shampoo in the beauty supply that is in a clear bottle it looks brown and have DANDRUFF shampoo written on it by QueenHelen it is potent. i use it %26amp; it works.Hopes this helps!
I have previously had the same problem. I ended up getting a medicated brand from the pharmacy. This sounds ridiculous, but tar is one of the key ingredients. The shampoo smells pretty odd, the consistency is similar to water and it is brown, but it really does do the trick.


I could recommend brands but I'm in Australia and I have no idea if it's available anywhere else.


Just pick one that has tar as it's key ingredient and you won't go wrong.


I'm very serious.
head n shoulder's is REALLY good for dandruff and they have different varieties for your hair type so you can pick them.;)
head n shoulders the refeshing one works good. it leaves your hair smelling great and with a nice shine. go for it. i didnt like selson blue it dried my hair out.
selson blue is also very good

No comments:

Post a Comment