Thursday, December 24, 2009

Will using an anti-dandruff shampoo when you don't have dandruff actually give you dandruff?

I've been using Head and Shoulders citrus shampoo for quite a while because its great for greasy hair like mine. But heard somewhere that this can actually give you dandruff?Will using an anti-dandruff shampoo when you don't have dandruff actually give you dandruff?
I've been using Head %26amp; Shoulders for about forty years, and have had no problems with it at all. I don't shampoo every day - every other day I just rinse my hair to let the natural oils do their natural thing, but if I don't shampoo two days in a row my hair gets too oily.





I think the story of generating dandruff is from people who stopped using it, and shouldn't have. Some of the ingredients in the shampoo sort of dissolve or loosen the old skin cells so they shower away.Will using an anti-dandruff shampoo when you don't have dandruff actually give you dandruff?
Not that I know of. My boyfriend has never had dandruff, yet he loves using Head and Shoulders shampoo and loves it. He's been using it for several years and I havn't seen any dandruff.

No comments:

Post a Comment