Thursday, December 24, 2009

Dandruff shampoo- how long does it take to work?

I have pretty bad dandruff and some-what greasy hair. I have been washing my hair once a night every other day for a few weeks now and that doesnt seem to help. I am going to try head and shoulders and I was wondering how long it would take to work. Also, which shampoo would you reccomend to make my hair beautiful? I have always been told I have a beautiful color of hair but i can never find the right style or cut. Thanks for your help!Dandruff shampoo- how long does it take to work?
it works after a few uses, but you don't have to use anti-dandruff if you just really scrub/rub the top of your head when applying it with your finger tips. really kind of scrub deep with your fingers in especially flaky areas like they do in the salons. that really helped me now :)


other than that, head and shoulders does work but not 100% of the time.


redken helps my hair a lot, just really any shampoo or conditioner of theirs is gentle without much flaking%26amp;i love redken hehe.


but aussie cleanse and mend really works too! it helped with dandruff a bit and helps get rid of greasiness!


hope i help!:)Dandruff shampoo- how long does it take to work?
you should try using Unicure Blue or Natural Shampoo only couple times a week along with Unicure Hair and Skin Conditioner 3-4+ times daily as both a leave in and wash out conditioner its grease less, perfume, fragrance, and color free. Works for EVERYTHING related to Hair Or Skin from Clearing Acne to Keeping hair healthy, shiny. Thick, dandruff free, and so much more... available at www.unicure.com it has been around since 1973 formulated in the '50's in Denmark. The website has tons of beauty tips and testimonials plus was #1 selling hair conditioner in US and Canada they have a full line of hair care products. Definitely the best! and a very reasonable price about $5 a bottle 12oz.


Source(s):


http://www.unicure.info or http://www.unicure.com tons of hair and skin tips
IF UR GOING TO USE HEAD AND SHOULDERS IF WILL WORK PROPERLY AND STRAIGHT AWAY IF YOU USE IT EVERYDAY, WASH YOUR EVERYDAY WITH IT.


IF YOU HAVE BAD DRANDRUFF WAHS YOUR HAIR TWICE A DAY WITH EVERYDAY.
I have dandruff and I wash my hair everyday, and shampoo it twice. I use Selsun Blue, it's amazing. I'm pretty sure your dandruff will be gone right away. But it might take a few washes, i'm not quite sure.
Shampoos give temporary solution


Try These Home remedies





http://www.dealsninfo.com/Home_Remedies_for_Dandruff.html

No comments:

Post a Comment