Thursday, December 24, 2009

What is the best dandruff shampoo? I will spend ANY amount of money as long as it gets rid of it! Thanks!?

Also, I tried the neutrogena t-gel stuff and it kinda worked but it had a REALLY strong smell and it gave me a migrane so I can't use it anymore.What is the best dandruff shampoo? I will spend ANY amount of money as long as it gets rid of it! Thanks!?
You have to keep switching to different dandruff shampoos. Once your skins gets used to one shampoo, then most likely it will lose its ability to work, so then you have to find another kind, with a different ingrediant. There is one that is sold at SALLY's supplies that is really good.What is the best dandruff shampoo? I will spend ANY amount of money as long as it gets rid of it! Thanks!?
I have had some of the same problems a while back. I find that during the winter when I use indoor heating and their is little moisture in the air, I get the same type problems. The answer for me was a DAILY CLARIFYING shampoo. I could shampoo every day if I wished, the smell was negligible, and the price was fairly inexpensive. Hope this helps.
Aloha from Down Unda!


Shampoo? Okay, ';Head %26amp; Shoulders';!


But that treats dandruff %26amp; hair only.


The real solution %26amp; very best way to spend money is to ingest (drink) enough (16-32oz daily)


raw fruit [cleans] %26amp; vegetable [regenerates] juices for all living cells in the system.


Specifically for hair, skin %26amp; nails:


strawberry %26amp; date juice,


carrot %26amp; celery juice,


carrot, celery %26amp; apple juice,


carrot, celery %26amp; beet juice %26amp;


carrot, beet %26amp; cucumber juice


Spending time to research juice extractors %26amp; recognising the value,


conclusions of the 'Champion' pulp extracting juicer has enabled


decades of excellent results. Best wishes ~


K-den, M1/NSWMoke ;-)


aka: mikewonaus@yahoo.com 8-o


aka: Dorfus :O)) Chucklenose :O))


aka: MikeOne496@msn.com :-)
try head and shoulders, the intensive formula. its only 9 bucks. it works the same as a Rx.
the only other one i know of i bought at a salon store...its Tea Tree Oil shampoo. it doesnt smell as strong as T-Gel does. and to me it works better than the head and shoulders or other stuff.

No comments:

Post a Comment