Monday, December 28, 2009

What is the best dandruff shampoo?

I ahve really bad dandruff and I need something to help it. HELP!What is the best dandruff shampoo?
Try Selsum Blue it helped meWhat is the best dandruff shampoo?
ive never had dandriff..but i think T-sal (by neutragena) is good, and its very gentle..when my acne was really bad the dr. told me to wash my face with it..
head and shoulders
what Jen said or Sulfur 8
here are some dandruff info:








Quick Dandruff Cure


http://hair-care-info.blogspot.com/2006/…
I like head and shoulders
Head and Shoulders!


It works and smells good too!
Don't wear black without the Blue. Selsun Blue
Nizoral.. Its kind of costly (16 bucks almost)
Natural homemade remedies- to Dandruff


--- read all about it --


http://geebal.blogspot.com
head %26amp; shoulders snowflake mama
get a life...non of your business
Head and Shoulders. If it's extreme, check with your doctor for a prescription formula.
If you want something that works, you can't buy it off a store shelf. I am 43 years old and battled dandruff for years. I had a terrible case of it. Then, I used shampoo from Yves Rocher, and it totally went away. I don't even have to use dandruff shampoo anymore. I can guarantee you it will work to perfection.





http://www.yvesrocherusa.com/control/pro…





Also, I had pretty good success with SunSilk dandruff shampoo, but I also got a couple bumps on my scalp. They have the same philosphy as Yves Rocher. Moisturize the scalp instead of drying it out with ordinary dandruff shampoo.
What Jen said mostly, oh yeah, i like your screename.
Ethier T-gel or head and shoulders
Nizoral hands down. It used to be available by prescription only. Now you can buy it over the counter. You only have to use it a couple times a week. If you wash your hair daily, like I do, then you can use another shampoo during the week. I use Garnier Fruitis dandruff control. Now I have no problems at all.
what ever you do DO NOT USE HEAD AND SHOULDERS it creates more fungus on your head. the best one would be nizorol but only use as derected or it will lead to hair loss!
Natural homemade beauty tips for Dandruf, Spiltends, Hairloss,


Hot oil massages, Fruit pack for hair,Haircare recipe - ingredients from your kitchen cabinet --


http://homebeautytips.blogspot.com
well either head and shoulders or selsun blue =]
head and shoulders
The absolute best is Nizoral. The problem with Head %26amp; Shoulders and Selsum is they only treat the symptoms, Nizoral treats the cause of dandruff – excess of P. ovale found on your scalp. Also, it is very gentle. Nizoral can be found at most pharmacies and stores like Eckerds or Walgreens. It costs about $15.
Selsun Blue %26amp; Head and Shoulders are the best! I definitely would recommend them!!
ok head and shoulder works just fine and it dosn't cost a lot but it will help amke ur flakes go away but seriulsy shampoos wont make ur dandruff go away they have this chemcial glue formula that just stick ur dandruff to ur scalp so it doesn't get rid of it it glues it to ur scalp try using a massage oil on ur hair and massage ur scalp every week it will make ur scalp healthy and will make ur danraff go way
Neutrogen has a good one and yu can always use apple cider vinegar.

No comments:

Post a Comment