Thursday, December 24, 2009

Do you share a shower with someone who uses dandruff shampoo?

If its you that counts, too.Do you share a shower with someone who uses dandruff shampoo?
umm..yeah.


why?


lol.


can you say random?Do you share a shower with someone who uses dandruff shampoo?
No.
yep!
mmhm...
Yeah my fiance uses dandruff shampoo. I use regular shampoo and conditioner. Sometimes I'll use his stuff and it makes me scalp tingle. lol
no, i wash my dogs with a dandruff shampoo. are you afraid of getting dandruff yourself? its not contagious lol.
Yeah, lol! Y do you wanna know though!
If you are worried about it dandruff is in no way contagious, i mean if you use your friends brush that has it and there is loose flakes, then you will get it in your hair but it will wash out. dandruff is hereditary.

No comments:

Post a Comment