Thursday, December 24, 2009

Why is my dandruff shampoo not working?

I've tried every single dandruff shampoo out on the market... over the counter and medicated. I've tried home remedies, etc. Nothing workkkssss!!! Why?Why is my dandruff shampoo not working?
Because you don't have dandruff that's why.





More than likely it's product residue - shampoo not thoroughly rinsed out, too much hair spray/gel, or any other gunk you put in your hair. I though I too had dandruff until I went to my hairdresser and told him don't get grossed out if my head starts snowing he said it definitely did not look like dandruff so I went to my doctor he said the same thing it is not dandruff he told me to use a lighter shampoo, keep getting my hair thinned every 6-8 weeks and spend extra time ensuring I get everything out of my hair when showering because I have a lot of hair and it is thick. So I try to keep it shoulder length and thinned out since then I've had no problems with yucky white stuff on my scalp.





That may be your problem, IDK since you gave no details about your hair type and care routine.Why is my dandruff shampoo not working?
It could be the ingredients in the shampoo or other hair products you are using... make sure to check them for these toxins:





http://www.natural-health-information-ce鈥?/a>





http://verdavivo.wordpress.com/2009/04/1鈥?/a>





http://www.fatfreekitchen.com/beauty/hai鈥?/a>





Hope this helps! Good Luck!!!
try to find the source of your dandruff and treat that
try head and shoulders i hear its wonderful

No comments:

Post a Comment