Monday, December 28, 2009

What is a good dandruff shampoo?

I need a good dandruff shampoo that is formulated for oily hair and also that doesn't make hair more dry and frizzy. I also have hair that is permed and colored so I need something that will make my hair more smooth and silky yet keeps the pimples and itchiness away from my head. Any help is greatly appreciated!! Oh and also I used Selsun Blue but I am kinda allergic to it and I use Head and Shoulders but it doesn't really work well.What is a good dandruff shampoo?
Denorex is great %26amp; feels great %26amp; does the job!


It just smells strong while you are washing but will disappear exspecially if you use conditioner afterwards.What is a good dandruff shampoo?
The new Green head and shoulders
You should try T-Gel by Neutrogena. Its perscription stength, and works wonders. : )
Neutrigena has T-Gel that will get rid of the dandruff, but I doubt all the other stuff %26amp; it doesn't smell so good. Can you ask your hairdresser for a suggestion?
you should use Head %26amp; Shoulders.


i used to hav e dandruff and it worked perfectly!
I use Head and Shoulders Intensive Therapy shampoo. It's in a blue bottle...it has a different active ingredient than the other Head And Shoulders shampoo and I've found that it works pretty well.
head and shoulders is the best and if you are not happy with it, get a different type of H%26amp;S
Head and shoulders and there are more. They should say ';Good for Dandruff Hair'; or something like that C=
head and shoulders they have a good shampoo and they have a lot of different kinds of it so u can pick the one that fits u best
Fantastic Sams has a good shampoo it is a Clarifying shampoo.. I told them there that I had a problem with dandruff and the only one that works for me is Head and shoulders but it still isn't good for when you have oily hair. Try it remember you want the clarifying shampoo I am not feeling itchy anymore!!
Bleach or windex... so seriously.. that would work..
head and shoulders, the dandruff kind





....i guess that would work because i used to have dandruff but not any more because of that shampoo!!











so...i guess that one!!!
Hi, I am a hair dresser. I recommend Neutrogena. I know they have 2 dandruff shampoos, but maybe more. You need conditioner to make your hair silky again after your shampoo has dried it out, that i what it is for. Find a conditioner that is anti-poof or anti-frizz. You should also stay conditioned between hair washes. Use a daily conditioner and condition wen you use styling tools. You may also want to use a lite oil sheen or hair oil before you blow-dry to moisten your scalp. Hope this helps!
head and shoulders has many diffrent types of dandruff controll use extensive care its the best
head and shoulders
Every kind of dandruff shampoo except head%26amp;shoulders, its the WORST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
im not really sure but i heard ar school that head and shoulders is a pretty good one.
I use head and shoulders and it really worked! Try the mints smell one.
maybe Denorex
I swear by this and although its not an expensive brand- it works wonders- Head and Shoulders SLEEK AND SHINE! YES, H%26amp;S makes all different formulas and one (its pink) is called sleek and shine and really tames dried, processed hair while making the dandruff go away. They all come with conditioner in the shampoo but I like to use another conditioner afterwards to really make my hair shiny,soft with NO FRIZZ%26gt;%26gt;%26gt;%26gt;%26gt;%26gt;
head and shoulders
how long have you used selsum blue? Maybe is not long enough but I think is preety good, I that there is s prescription one that is called sellenium,
Head %26amp; Shoulders. Thats it.
garnier fructis is a good shampoo, but for dandruff and to prevent split ends this shampoo and conditioner works


';Paul Mitchell';
Head and Shoulders is pretty good..and it works really well.
Head and shoulders. Never use a shampoo with DEA, it can cause brain cancer.
I am sorry. I was going to suggest selson blue but, just notesed your allergic! I'd check and see if dove shampooh carried a dandruff form. Dove works very well. and , they do carry an off brand of head and shoulders it may work for you. good luck! hope you find something
A herbal rinse is a safe method of removing dandruff. Apply lemon juice with the rind on the scalp .After 5 minutes wash off with shampoo and water. More simple remedies for dandruff at http://usefulinfo-dandruff.blogspot.com/
  • skin conditions
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment