Monday, December 28, 2009

What is the best dandruff shampoo?

I have dandruff...and my head%26amp;shoulders lasts for a while...it doesn't last so long...help me?What is the best dandruff shampoo?
Are you sure you have dandruff? A lot of people confuse dandruff with a dry scalp. If you have dandruff, I'd recommend dandruff shampoos by Nioxin (works really well) and Kenra (never used it, but I've heard good things and it smells wonderful.) If you have a dry/flaky scalp, use a moisturizing shampoo%26amp; conditioner, and brush your hair and scalp really well before you shower or bathe.What is the best dandruff shampoo?
Selson or Selson Blue is good but I found that Nizerol works fabulously , shampoo twice a week with it and it also leaves your hair feeling great. Hope this helps.
Selson Blue Salon.


. Never wear black without the blue.


You have never seen that commercial???
head and shoulders suck!


i used to have dandruff, and i tried almost everything, then i found garnier fructis anti dandruff. i used it for about 2-3 months and now i don't even have a tiny bit of dandruff left. i'm free to use whatever i want, like brilliant brunette!
Just keep using the Head and Shoulders. No idea what else. Sorry..:)
i personally use head and shoulders now, but i have the same problem: it doesn't seem to work that well. they came out with a new kind: intensive..i think its called. im going to try that and see how it works out
For my dandruff I use head%26amp;shoulders. For me it works like a charm. Hope it works for your hair.
i would use selson blue it works really good my sister used to have it really bad now she doesn't so i would use that.

No comments:

Post a Comment